1. eat clean for the next 5 weeks. (I've been too relaxed on my eating. I made a deal with myself. For each day I eat clean, I will let my self half $3 towards a shopping spree. The goal is roughly $100. Each day I cheat - No $3. To keep myself accountable I have a calender on the fridge with my workouts. I get a star for every clean eating day)
2. 3 unassisted pull ups. (did I mention that I can do ONE pull up! ARGH! ME STRONG!)
3. Not miss/skip any workouts. (so far I haven't missed one. Got to keep that going)
I've been trying more recipes with tempeh. I've been trying to eat what I have instead of running to the grocery every other day. Last night I made this. I substituted frozen peppers and a frozen stir fry mix for the veggies. YUM!
Hoisin-Braised Tempeh and Chinese Vegetables
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add tempeh and cook until browned, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger.
- Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except the snow peas.
Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 15 minutes.
- Add snow peas, cover, and cook until vegetables are cooked but still firm, about 5 minutes longer.
- Remove and place on a serving platter, over rice if desired.